A knit baby scarf
is a must-have item for keeping warm when traveling in cold weather, and is well received and loved by the public. However, when cleaning and storing knitted scarves, some things need to be paid attention to to ensure that the fabric structure will not be deformed or damaged. The following is the specific method for washing and storing baby knitted scarves.
A Guide to washing baby knitted scarves
When you want to wash a knit baby scarf by hand, you need to use cleaning fluid or detergent made specifically for wool. This will ensure that the fabric itself will not be damaged, and can extend the life of the knitted scarf.
(1) Please pour enough cold water into the sink or bathtub so that the knit baby scarf can be completely immersed in the water.
(2) Add the detergent or cleaning fluid to the water and mix it thoroughly, then put the scarf into the water and gently push it into the water.
(3) Let it soak for about 15 minutes, and then gently stir the knitted scarf in water.
(4) Drain the water and add new clean water. Gently rinse the scarf to ensure that all the cleaning fluid has been removed.
(5) Once you see that there are no soap bubbles in the water, gently press the water on the knitted scarf.
(6) Don't wring it out directly, but transfer it to a clean dry towel. Roll it up gently with a towel and press down to squeeze out more water.
(7) All you need to do is to put down another dry towel and put your scarf on the towel. This will ensure that your knitted scarf will not be stretched excessively.
(1) Sometimes the yarn will "bleed" during washing because some dye will be released. Therefore, please be careful not to wash fabrics of different colors together.
(2) A spoonful of white vinegar can be added to the water to prevent the dye from fading. The knitted scarf made by CAMIZ KIDS will not fade during washing, so you don’t need to worry about it.
(3) If you are not sure which temperature or how the cleaning solution will react with your yarn, please be sure to read the label instructions on the knitted scarf before starting.
A Guide to Storing knitted scarves
Storing your knitwear in the right way is just as important as washing them correctly. By storing your knitted items correctly, you will not encounter the problem of terrible moths or other small animals destroying the fabric structure or laying eggs in the fabric.
(1) Before storing your hand-knitted fabrics, please make sure they have been cleaned and completely dried. Because if they are still damp when put away, the fibers will mold and rot, and dirty fibers will attract fiber-eating pests such as moths and carpet beetles.
(2) One of the most important things to remember when storing knitted scarves is that they need to be folded up, not hung on a hanger. If they are suspended, they will deform due to the weight of the wool.
(3) After folding, you can put them in a drawer or shelf, put some cedar wood blocks (a natural insect repellent), and one or two lavender sachets (this will also make them smell very fragrant).
(4) If you want to store them for a longer time, you can put them in a linen or cotton storage bag. If necessary, a ventilated plastic sweater storage box can also be used.
The baby knitted scarves designed and produced by CAMIZ KIDS are diverse in styles, rich in colors, and have a good warmth retention effect. Can meet the diverse needs of users. If you have any requirements for this, you can search for related products on our website.
CAMIZ KIDS is a design brand of children's knitwear,
we always choose high-quality raw materials, and the products are safe and serious. We can provide a variety of choices according to the needs of users, and we are also equipped with a professional quality inspection system, which can comprehensively control the quality of products. If you want to buy our baby knitted hat, please contact us now!